Q: Car won't start - Nissan Altima

We just change the fuel pump and the crank shaft another senser and it still want start

You may want to also check a few other things, such as fuel to the injectors, spark plugs, or ignition coils. You could begin by removing a spark plug after cranking it to see if it is wet with fuel. This is a quick and easy way to determine whether or not it is even getting fuel. If this checks out okay, you may want to then have your ignition coils inspected to see if they are producing the proper current and to make sure they are not open-circuited, which can cause them to fail. You may also want to check the spark plug wires as they are prone to failure, and because they can cause an ignition coil to fail as well as a result of being open-circuited and causing the coil to produce too much voltage. I would recommend having an expert technician, such as one from YourMechanic, properly diagnose your no start condition.

3. Car won't start - Nissan Altima