Q: Tire wobbling when driving

asked by on February 08, 2016

The front passenger's side tire wobbles when I drive. I just had the wheel bearing, hub, and rotor replaced.

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, it sound like the bearing or wheel was not installed correctly or has become loose. I would recommend not driving the vehicle since this created a hazard. I would take the vehicle to the shop that performed the repair or have another mechanic from YourMechanic come out and perform an inspection of your vehicle’s wobbling/shaking issue to determine what repairs should be completed.