Q: Front wheels locking up

My front wheels lock into park after driving for a while. The transmission shifts, but it doesn't move the front wheels. The TCS and ABS lights come on, but once my car cools down, and I can get the tires to move, the lights go off. I didn't get any codes when I had it hooked up to the diagnostic machine.

It sounds like you are having an ABS issue. I have seen this issue before where a wheel speed sensor was bad and because the module couldn’t determine wheel speed, it would not allow the vehicle to move. It could also be a brake caliper or master cylinder locking up, preventing the vehicle from moving. You will need to have a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, pull the codes from the ABS module to determine exactly what is causing your ABS Light, Traction Control Light, and locking issue.

3. Front wheels locking up