Q: Front wheels locking up

My front wheels lock into park after driving for a while. The transmission shifts, but it doesn't move the front wheels. The TCS and ABS lights come on, but once my car cools down, and I can get the tires to move, the lights go off. I didn't get any codes when I had it hooked up to the diagnostic machine.

It sounds like you are having an ABS issue. I have seen this issue before where a wheel speed sensor was bad and because the module couldn’t determine wheel speed, it would not allow the vehicle to move. It could also be a brake caliper or master cylinder locking up, preventing the vehicle from moving. You will need to have a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, pull the codes from the ABS module to determine exactly what is causing your ABS Light, Traction Control Light, and locking issue.