Q: Do I have to reset the ECU after re-plugging the sensor cables?

Do I have to reset the ECU after re-plugging the sensor cables?

Hello, thanks for writing in. I’d be happy to help. In most cases you should not have to reset the computer if you disconnect the harness. Some vehicles require a throttle position relearn, but usually only if the battery is disconnected, not if the throttle body itself is disconnected. Hope this helps and best of luck!

3. Do I have to reset the ECU after re-plugging the sensor cables?