My truck feels like it won't go in drive while I'm drivin...

Q: My truck feels like it won't go in drive while I'm driving

asked by on July 22, 2017

I'm driving my truck and it feels like it's stuck in 2nd or 3rd gear, was wanting to know if there's a way to save it before the transmission breaks completely

You should have the computer and transmission scanned to see if the system is storing codes that can be fixed without an internal transmission issue. The codes will need to have the pinpoint tests done to isolate the problem.