Q: Hard start, rough idle, then idles fine, acts like not getting fuel, has new fuel pump

So my car has a rough start, bad idle, then idles fine but when I push on the gas pedal it acts like it is not getting fuel

Hello there, thanks for writing in. Many faults will cause a rough starting and lack of power with your 2001 Toyota Corolla. The most likely causes of this are a clogged fuel filter, spark plugs, coil, failed fuel injectors, wiring harness fault, vacuum leak, MAF sensor, or oxygen sensors. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your loss of power and make any repairs required to resolve the issue and get you car back to normal.

3. Hard start, rough idle, then idles fine, acts like not getting fuel, has new fuel pump