Q: Steering wheel vibrating at highway speeds

The steering wheel vibrates when going highway speeds. I can see the passenger's side mirror vibrating, but not the driver's side mirror. It also feels like the car is pulling to the left a little. I also hear a knocking sound from the right side when going over speed bumps.

A: The suspension on the right side may have s...

The suspension on the right side may have strut problems or bearing along with ball joints. If one or more items are bad then both sides and the rest of the suspension should be checked for problems. I recommend you seek a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and test why your steering wheel is vibrating.