Q: The rear vent windows will not close. Have checked fuse, it's okay.

Rear vent windows will not close.

Hi, thanks for your question.

The rear vent windows use a small motor that will open and close the window. Sometimes these motors will stick, and will not open or close. Try to tap the window with your hand while someone presses the switch to close them. If they close, then you know the motors are sticking and need to be replaced. If they still do not move, I recommend having the switches checked to see if there are other issues.

3. The rear vent windows will not close. Have checked fuse, it's okay.