Q: I replaced the fuel pump in my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze and it still will not stay running.

My car recently stalled when going 25 mph. It wouldn't start for awhile, then started again but sputtered while getting it home. I replaced the fuel pump, recharged the battery. It started for a few minutes before stalling and not starting again. It cranks and everything, but won't run over.

Hello. From what you are saying I do not think that you had a fuel pump issue to begin with. This engine has a history of vacuum leaks that can form or valve timing solenoids that can fail. These are common problems among other issues. I would usually start by scanning the computer for codes to see if anything comes up. If nothing is recorded in the computer I would drive the vehicle with the scan tool installed to see which sensors or systems are not functioning properly. If you are looking to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the car will not stay running] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-stalling-inspection

3. I replaced the fuel pump in my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze and it still will not stay running.