Q: My four way and left turning signals don't flash

All bulbs light. Four ways don't flash and left signals don't flash. Right signals work fine. None of the fuses appear to be burnt out.

Hello - I suspect there is a bad ground or wiring damage on the left side wiring for the turn signals. The turn signals and emergency warning flashers use the same flasher unit, which explains why the right side turn signal works but both the left side turn signal and emergency flashers do not. I would recommend having an inspection completed by a mobile, professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to your location, diagnose your signal problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage, and provide a cost estimate for any necessary repairs.

3. My four way and left turning signals don't flash