Q: Car stalls. Vapor in fuel rail.

I've replaced fuel pump, cleaned fuel injectors. Replaced EGR valve along with idle control module.

Don't know what to do.

Rick

Hi there. What you are describing is commonly associated with an internal problem in the throttle body or a vacuum leak. However, it is also possible that you have a problem with air fuel ratio sensors or ECM is sending inaccurate data to the throttle body, causing it to bog or stall frequently. It is also possible the ignition timing is off. If you can’t find the issue after checking these systems, you can have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car starts and stalls inspection.

3. Car stalls. Vapor in fuel rail.