Q: Wipers are streaking

My wipers often leave streaks behind and no amount of washer fluid seems to get rid of them. I have to really wipe off the streaks by hand with a cloth and soapy water. My car only has 4k miles on it -- is it possible I need wiper blade refills already? It only rains a moderate amount near where I live (SF Bay Area).

Stock wiper blades are pretty generic in terms of quality. Most manufactures choose cost over quality when it comes to wiper blades. If you want a dependable long lasting wiper blade I recommend rain x latitude blades. I’ve had a lot of success with them and use them on my vehicles.

3. Q: Wipers are streaking