Q: Wipers are streaking

My wipers often leave streaks behind and no amount of washer fluid seems to get rid of them. I have to really wipe off the streaks by hand with a cloth and soapy water. My car only has 4k miles on it -- is it possible I need wiper blade refills already? It only rains a moderate amount near where I live (SF Bay Area).

A: Stock wiper blades are pretty generic in te...

Stock wiper blades are pretty generic in terms of quality. Most manufactures choose cost over quality when it comes to wiper blades. If you want a dependable long lasting wiper blade I recommend rain x latitude blades. I’ve had a lot of success with them and use them on my vehicles.