Q: Radiator fan running max

My BMW radiator fan is running full blast I checked coolant it was full. Don't know what other stuff I can check

The issue you are having is either an electrical issue, or it is a cooling problem. The first step to take is to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. If the computer detects an issue, you will see it there.

Now, the more common issue is overheating. If there has been any damage to the vehicle around the fan or radiator, the radiator may be failing. This forces the fan to compensate in decreasing the temperature of the coolant. Poor cooling can also come from poor coolant quality. The cooling properties will wear out over time, and if the coolant has never been replaced, the fan may be doing a majority of the work. You can always have a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, evaluate the cooling system for you.