Q: How do you import a phonebook from a cell phone to the HandsFreeLink?

How do you import a phonebook from a cell phone to the HandsFreeLink?

You can manually create phone books by adding entries one at a time either through the button controls or by using voice commands. However, you can also import a phonebook from your cell phone to the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) in your car.

Phonebook importing is done automatically. For this to happen, your phone must support the action (not all phones do – see your phone’s manual to determine if yours does). The phonebook will also be updated every time you connect your phone to the system.

• How do you import a phonebook from a cell phone to the HandsFreeLink?