Q: How does the moon roof slide open?

How does the moon roof slide open?

A: Operating your moon roof is simple. While i...

Operating your moon roof is simple. While it offers tilting to open at the back for venting, it also slides open and closed to allow more fresh air inside. Here’s how to do that:

1. Make sure the ignition is turned to on or the engine is running.

2. Press the switch toward the open symbol.

If you want to stop the moon roof before it is fully open, press the switch again while the moon roof is moving.

To close the moon roof:

1. Press the button towards the closed symbol (with the key turned to on or the engine running)

To stop it part way, just press the switch again before it closes.