Q: What if your car was not made with a gas cap, and the warning keeps poping up?

I have an 09 Ford Escape and my check engine light keep coming on, and its saying" fuel fill inlet". A gas cap was not made for this car it have easy fuel. What should I do?

Hi there:

Usually this error code indicates that a problem has been detected inside the fuel filling neck or ’easy fuel system’ on the Escape. The only way to determine exactly what’s causing this error code to trigger the check engine light is to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download all the stored trouble codes and pinpoint the source of this error and recommend the right repairs.

3. What if your car was not made with a gas cap, and the warning keeps poping up?