Q: I own a 2010 mini cooer engine locked

My car's stalled out and has not started again. The mechanic who has it says the engine locked on the car. It had an oil change the day prior.

There are many possibilities for a stall/no start. I suspect that may be related to the oil change. You need to see if the oil is full and the oil filter is the correct one. If the engine locked up, it happened for a reason, and having the oil changed the day before may have contributed to the cause. If the oil leaked out or not enough oil was put in, this could have caused this. Have a local expert inspect the starting problem in person in order to pinpoint the fault and get your car back on the road safely.