Q: Audi Q5 gets short of coolant in the reservoir and when I turn on my air conditioning it seems to drain 2012 Audi A5 Quattro

I was in heavy traffic a few weeks back & had a temperature rise. Following which it was discovered that there was a hole in the coolant pipe this has been resolved but I still find that the reservoir tank keeps getting low on water as that's what I'm using now so I don't keep wasting the coolant.

Hi there, unless the "coolant loss" you continue to see is the result of an incomplete coolant bleeding procedure, there is still a coolant loss somewhere is the cooling system. Hopefully, the "temperature rise" you mention did not cause overheating enough for a blown head gasket. I would recommend a cooling system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Audi Q5 gets short of coolant in the reservoir and when I turn on my air conditioning it seems to drain 2012 Audi A5 Quattro