Audi Q5 gets short of coolant in the reservoir and when I...

Q: Audi Q5 gets short of coolant in the reservoir and when I turn on my air conditioning it seems to drain 2012 Audi A5 Quattro

I was in heavy traffic a few weeks back & had a temperature rise. Following which it was discovered that there was a hole in the coolant pipe this has been resolved but I still find that the reservoir tank keeps getting low on water as that's what I'm using now so I don't keep wasting the coolant.

Hi there, unless the "coolant loss" you continue to see is the result of an incomplete coolant bleeding procedure, there is still a coolant loss somewhere is the cooling system. Hopefully, the "temperature rise" you mention did not cause overheating enough for a blown head gasket. I would recommend a cooling system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.