Q: My car won't start and is completely silent.

My car won't start. I drove it to the store, and when I came out it wouldn't turn on. All of the lights come up when I turn the key, but the car is totally silent when I try to turn it on all of the way, no clicking noises or anything. My oil light came on but I just had the oil changed 2 weeks ago. The check engine light is also on. What could be going on?

Sometimes electrical components in the ignition cylinder can cause this type of problem; while in other cases, the starter, starter relay or ignition coil can be the reason why your Jeep is not starting. The best way to save time, money and make sure you have the issue correctly diagnosed is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.