Q: My car will not crank

I was having a random misfire.. My brother changed my sparkplugs and blew out my catilytic convertors???? Not sure what that means.. It drove perfect all day then rpms dropped car stalled tried to crank made a growling/rumbling noise then died again.. Now will not crank.. Makes a whining noise like it is not getting gas to the engine..

Hello. A whining sound coming from the engine in a no start condition is usually a sign of a loss of compression. A compression test must be done to determin if that is your case.A loss of compression may be from the engine being bad or a spark plug being loose. You may want to have the plugs checked being someone just changed them. On your particular vehicle stalling conditions are usually related to a bad ignition module, a faulty mass air flow sensor, or a faulty throttle position sensor. The issues your vehicle is having should register a check engine light inside of the engine control module. I suggest you have a technician inspect your vehicle for the things I’ve mentioned as well as run a scan on your engine control module to see if there are any codes present. Please keep in mind that you are able to find a technician and schedule an appointment here https://www.yourmechanic.com https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-stalling-inspection

3. My car will not crank