Q: Hyndai elantra P2196 P2096

My 2012 hyndai elantra has p2096 and p2196 codes come up. What will be the costs to repair? Also my fuel was low when this light j

Hi there. Typically these codes are caused by an exhaust leak, clogged injectors, or intake vacuum leak. If problems just happened to start after getting fuel, then you may have a purge valve leaking excessive fumes into the intake when refueling. There are a few things you can do to isolate this problem. The vacuum system should be checked for leaks, fuel injectors cleaned, and engine checked for exhaust leaks. If you would like to have this checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the Check Engine Light more closely and follow through with correct repairs.

3. Hyndai elantra P2196 P2096