Q: Engine

I have a 1997 GMC Yukon. We swapped the motor 5.7 Liter Vortec, with the same exact motor out of a 1999 Suburban.. Ever since it has been running horrible.. It has new plugs, wires, distributed cap and rotor, new fuel pump.

A: The running rough may have something to do ...

The running rough may have something to do with the two different years of the engines but only a computer scan and fuel pressure test would be able tell. Have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the car's rough running symptoms to see if the problem can be figured out. Good luck.