Q: What tire size should I use and what pressure should I run in the tires?

What tire size should I use and what pressure should I run in the tires?

Your car may have one of three different tire sizes, depending on the actual trim level and engine size. It’s important that you continue to use the OEM-specified tire size when your original tires wear out. It’s also important that you put the right amount of air in those tires. Here’s what you need to know:

• If your original tire size is P215/60R16, you need 32 PSI in the front and rear.

• If your original tire size is P215/55R17, you need 33 PSI in the front and rear.

• If your original tire size is P235/45/R18, you need 33 PSI in the front and rear.

Tips

• You’ll find the OEM tire size, as well as the PSI for front and rear tires, gross vehicle weight, towing capacity and more on the driver side door placard.

• Your spare tire should be at 60 PSI.

3. What tire size should I use and what pressure should I run in the tires?