My car makes noises when I make a turn honda power steeri...

Q: My car makes noises when I make a turn

asked by on September 04, 2017

Changed motor mounts 2 weeks ago and emptied power steering fluid and filled back up and it was fine for 2 weeks and now it makes noise when I turn.

If you did not get all the air out of the system or fluid leaks then you may be low on fluid. You should also make sure you used Honda approved fluid type. If it is not low or incorrect fluid then you may have a defective pump. Also check the reservoir for clogged screen filter in it as it may be clogged.