Q: 2007 Nissan Murano in what i suspect is limp mode (wont exceed 2k rpm) can i reset this? Vehicle was door high in water on passeng

See above question. Car sat in water up to base of passenger door for less than 30 minutes car runs but only at 2k rpm.

Try disconnecting the negative battery terminal for 10 minutes or so. Reconnect the battery and start the vehicle. If the check engine light comes on, then further diagnosis will need to be performed. If any electrical or electronic components got wet even briefly, grounding and/or electrical shorts can occur. Grounding out or short circuits can easily and quickly damage sensitive electronics and cause corrosion in electrical connectors - which can itself cause shorts or poor connections. Modern vehicles are equipped with sometimes dozens of electronic control modules and hundreds of feet of wiring - with dozens of connections. Much of the wiring and control modules can be located on the floor under the carpeting and insulation. If water got under the carpeting, the damage can be extensive unfortunately.

3. 2007 Nissan Murano in what i suspect is limp mode (wont exceed 2k rpm) can i reset this? Vehicle was door high in water on passeng