Q: I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze, the compass, on star and phone stopped working. Can you tell me what's wrong?

My 2012 Chevy Cruze compass shows. -- . The onstar will not turn on and my phone will no longer sync to my car. What's the problem?

Hello. Most of the time if all of these stopped working at the same time then you either have a failure in the body control module or in the communication module. Most of the time this is a body control module problem. I usually start by scanning these computers for codes to see if anything comes up. If there are no codes then I need to test the bcm and communication modules for problems. If you need to have these communication issues checked, consider using YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to [diagnose why the phone and mirror functions are not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electrical-components-are-not-working-inspection

3. I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze, the compass, on star and phone stopped working. Can you tell me what's wrong?