Q: I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze, the compass, on star and phone stopped working. Can you tell me what's wrong?

My 2012 Chevy Cruze compass shows. -- . The onstar will not turn on and my phone will no longer sync to my car. What's the problem?

A: Hello. Most of the time if all of these sto...

Hello. Most of the time if all of these stopped working at the same time then you either have a failure in the body control module or in the communication module. Most of the time this is a body control module problem. I usually start by scanning these computers for codes to see if anything comes up. If there are no codes then I need to test the bcm and communication modules for problems. If you need to have these communication issues checked, consider using YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to [diagnose why the phone and mirror functions are not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electrical-components-are-not-working-inspection