Q: How do you use the song seek menu on the satellite radio?

How do you use the song seek menu on the satellite radio?

If your car is equipped with satellite radio, you have access to a number of different features, including one called “song seek”. Essentially, this system allows you to save the names of songs you like and receive notifications when they’re playing on a satellite channel. Here’s how to use the menu:

1. Turn the key on.

2. Turn the audio system on.

3. Press the SIRIUS button.

4. Press the menu button to cycle through your options. Press Ok on song seek to use this feature.

To save a song:

• When the song is playing, press OK while in the song seek menu.

To Listen to a Saved Song:

• Once a song is saved, you will have an audible alert whenever it plays on the radio. The message Song Alert will show on the screen. Press OK to go to the song.

To delete songs:

• On the “delete a song” menu item, press OK. Choose the the song you want to delete. Press OK again. That song will be deleted.

• To delete all songs, just choose the “delete all songs” option and press OK. Confirm your choice and all the songs saved will be deleted.

Tip

To disable song alerts, just choose the disable option from the menu and then press OK.

3. Q: How do you use the song seek menu on the satellite radio?