Q: car is overheating and leaking water and anti freeze

my car is overheating and loosing water. as soon as the car starts,water is dripping from beneath the car on the drivers side. we replaced the water bottle as the car was overheating a few days ago and because the water bottle burst. about 2 months ago the car was overheating as well and had to replace the welch plug. now its happening again and it looks like it leaking from the same place as 2 months ago. we put anti freeze in the car directly after we replaced the water bottle as the car started overheating again. its a 1.2 fiat palio 2004.

Coolant leaks can occur because of cracked hoses, leaking gaskets, faulty water pumps, or damaged radiators. When the coolant level goes low, the engine will start to overheat due to the low coolant level. I would first recommend giving the cooling system a visual look over. If it is not obvious where the coolant leak is coming from, I would recommed having the cooling system pressure tested in order to determine the leak source. If you would like to have your cooling system pressure testedcoolant is leaking inspection, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to inspect your cooling system.

3. car is overheating and leaking water and anti freeze