Q: Theres is a battery sign on dashboard and my steering wheel is hard ti turn especially in reverse

My steering wheel is hard to turn especially on reverse and there is batterry light on the dash board

Hello There, This is a commonly known problem in the Fiats. Your car has a power steering system that is electrically powered which is why the steering becomes difficult when the battery is not charging properly. As the system voltage drops, the power of the electric power steering pump decreases. This may suggest a problem either with the electric power steering itself or with the charging system which is usually a result of a failing alternator or voltage regulator. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

• Theres is a battery sign on dashboard and my steering wheel is hard ti turn especially in reverse