Q: What is the rectangle part of a coil pack called?

So I was trying to remove my coil pack to take inside and try to fix it and as I was doing so, i was removing the double bolt on the bottom right corner of the coil pack, I snapped the little rectangle that is attached to the bolt and I was curious what it is called so I can do research. If you would like I can email a pic of it because I don't know how to post it to this. Thanks for your concern.

Hi there. For the vehicle, the part that the coil pack is attached to that was broken is called a coil pack bracket. Sometimes the coil packs are sold with the bracket and sometimes the coil packs are sold separately. The best thing to do is remove the bracket and take it to a local parts store and match it up with a new one. If you need further assistance with the coil pack bracket, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.