Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-902fj1js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-902fj1js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-902fj1js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-902fj1js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-902fj1js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-902fj1js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-902fj1js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-902fj1js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-902fj1js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-902fj1js:173:8

Q: What features can I customize through the Vehicle Customization feature?

What features can I customize through the Vehicle Customization feature?

A: Using the Vehicle Customization feature, co...

Using the Vehicle Customization feature, controlled by the Driver Information Center controls, 4 buttons located on the left side of the instrument panel behind the steering wheel, is used to customize the settings of various systems throughout the truck. Here are all of the systems that can be customized with these controls:

• The language that the screens and menus use can be set to English, French, or Spanish.

• Doors can be set to lock when transmission is shifted out of park or when the vehicle is at speed.

• Doors can be set to unlock either when the key leaves the ignition or when the transmission is shifted into “park”. The driver door alone can also be programmed to do this.

• The “lock” button on the keyless entry remote can be programmed to flash the headlights or honk the horn (or both) whenever the doors are locked.

• The “unlock” button on the keyless entry remote can be programmed to turn on the truck’s interior lights when the doors are unlocked.

• The locks can be set to lock automatically 5 seconds after all of the doors are closed. The “lock” button on either of the front armrests has to be pressed first.

• The amount of time that the interior lights stay on after the door is open can be set to half of a minute, 1 minute, or 2 minutes. The feature can be shut off entirely as well.

• Headlights can be set to turn on whenever the car is unlocked in the dark.

• The chime that sounds inside the vehicle can be set to chime at higher or lower volume.

• The driver side and/or passenger side mirror can be set to tilt downwards when the transmission is shifted into reverse.

• The easy exit driver seat can be set. This feature will move the driver seat back when the key is

removed from the ignition.

• The memory feature for the driver seat can be set as well. This feature sets the driver seat into the same position every time a certain remote is used to unlock the doors.

• The remote start feature via the keyless entry remote can be turned on and off.

• All factory defaults can be reset to the stock setting.