Q: Loud sound on car when it start

asked by on February 01, 2017

When I start toyota corolla s 2009 it make loud noise than it stay normal what is wrong with it

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It is possibly a starter motor, drive belt, engine, or exhaust system noise. There are other possibilities, too, but If you request an engine noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.