Q: My abs light is on

asked by on February 21, 2017

My had an accident at the front end of driver side and it's been fix but the abs light is on.

ABS Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The ABS light can be on due to any number of faults. A bad wheel speed sensor, brake pressure sensor, or damaged wiring are just a few possibilities. It can just be a coincidence that the light is on now, or it can possibly be related to the accident. Have a certified technician look into why the ABS light is on to find the exact cause. If something related to the ABS system was damaged in the accident, you may be able to get the insurance company (if repairs were handled through insurance) to amend the original estimate to include the ABS issue.