Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1ln64e2js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1ln64e2js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1ln64e2js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1ln64e2js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1ln64e2js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1ln64e2js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1ln64e2js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1ln64e2js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1ln64e2js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1ln64e2js:173:8

Q: ESP Light and column electrical failures after a sharp turn.

I went to make a sharp turn to avoid traffic and Esp light came on causing my turn signals,horn,wipers and cruise control and steering wheel fuctions not to work amd i dont know what the problem is?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: That must have been one hard turn! The ESP ...

That must have been one hard turn! The ESP light is for the Electronic Stability Program: a system built into your braking system to help prevent the car from going out of control in a sharp turn. You could have the codes read to be sure why the light is on, but before you do try this. Point the steering straight ahead and start the car. Turn the steering wheel all the way to right lock, then turn it all the way to left lock, then back to the center. If the light then goes out, your code was for a steering position sensor calibration and you don't need to worry about it anymore.If the light stays on, you'll need to have the codes read to figure out what to do to address the problem.

As for the electrical failures, they all have one thing in common and that is the electrical harness that goes down the column and under the dashboard. It could be a multi connector having come loose in the column or under the dash. That shouldn't normally happen, but in a car that old it could be that there was work done under the dash in the past and someone may not have reconnected it fully.

If you would like to have these issues diagnosed at your home or office without having to leave your car at a workshop, contact YourMechanic. They will send a technician to you to diagnose your electrical problem and recommend a solution.