Q: I need to know how many transmission/ engine mounts I have and if they're front or rear mounts.

I will be replacing my own engine and transmission mounts tomorrow with the help of a mechanic friend, but he hasn't worked on Hondas before. We were wondering how many engine and transmission mounts we need and whether it's a front or rear mount for the transmission based off the car I have. The internet has been useless up until now and I could use all the help I can get. Thanks in advance.

There are 4 mounts that you need to replace. There is a main side engine mount, a thrust front engine mount, a main transmission mount on the transmission, and a thrust transmission mount on the back of the engine and transmission assembly.

3. I need to know how many transmission/ engine mounts I have and if they're front or rear mounts.