Q: Still overheating after replacing thermostat and radiator.

Hi, my car was overheating and my first reaction was to change the thermostat but it still overheated so then I put new a radiator in and it still overheats. I don't think it's the water pump because it's not making any noise or anything.

Hello, thanks for writing in. I suggest having the engine diagnosed by a mechanic to see if the cooling fans are working like they should, and if they have overheated, then see if engine head gasket is blown. I also advice not driving it if it is still overheating to prevent further damage. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest the necessary repairs.

3. Still overheating after replacing thermostat and radiator.