Q: Nissan Rogue doesn't have enough power when reversing uphill

When in town facing downhill while on an incline, in reverse, parallel parking, there's not enough power while backing uphill into the space. What is causing this? I need your help to know how to explain this to the mechanic. Thanks so much!

The manufacturer states to not touch the brake while trying to push the accelerator. The computer will limit the engine throttle and you will see it as lack of power. Hover your foot over the brake, but do not touch it, and see if this helps. When you rest your foot on the pedal signals the computer you are trying to push the brakes and push the throttle at the same time. If the issue continues you should have your vehicle acceleration inspected by a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Nissan Rogue doesn't have enough power when reversing uphill