Q: My clutch engages but my truck is still hard to get into gear 2003 Mazda B2300

my clutch in gauges but my truck is tough to get into gear while engine is running ?

Hi. It sounds like you are having a problem with the clutch hydraulic system. If the clutch appears to be engaging and not slipping then the hydraulic system is not fully disengaging the clutch which makes it hard to change gears. I would usually check to make sure that the hydraulic system is performing as it should. If not it needs to be repaired. If it is then it may be a problem within the transmission. If you are going to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it is hard to shift gears] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-hard-to-shift-inspection

3. My clutch engages but my truck is still hard to get into gear 2003 Mazda B2300