Q: Restraint system visit your workshop

Restraint system backup visit your bodyshop. Also srs...what does it mean?

The warnings refer to your vehicle’s "Supplemental Restraint System" (SRS) which is the vehicle airbag system. The airbag control computer stores trouble codes in the event of a malfunction so what you can do is request an airbag warning light diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will read the trouble codes and pinpoint the fault. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Restraint system visit your workshop