Q: I came out for work yesterday and tried to start my car (push start ) and it would not crank on. I took my wife's car and left.

She called roadside assistance and te gave me a hot shot. I did the same thing this morning and got the same result. I'd like to know if it's the battery or something else.

Based off your description, it sounds to me that the problem is a bad battery. Batteries could start going bad in colder weather depending on how old it is. I recommend replacing your battery to fix the issue. If you need help replacing the battery, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location to replace the battery for you.

• I came out for work yesterday and tried to start my car (push start ) and it would not crank on. I took my wife's car and left.