Q: I came out for work yesterday and tried to start my car (push start ) and it would not crank on. I took my wife's car and left.

She called roadside assistance and te gave me a hot shot. I did the same thing this morning and got the same result. I'd like to know if it's the battery or something else.

A: Based off your description, it sounds to me...

Based off your description, it sounds to me that the problem is a bad battery. Batteries could start going bad in colder weather depending on how old it is. I recommend replacing your battery to fix the issue. If you need help replacing the battery, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location to replace the battery for you.

Recommended services
Get a Quote