Q: When I start my car all the warning lights come on,but after a start driving it they all go off.

asked by on December 20, 2016

Should I drive my when all the lights are on?

Hi there. It is normal for all of the lights to come on when the vehicle is first turned on. The vehicle does this as a bulb check for the systems. As long as the lights go off right after the vehicle is started then it is considered normal. If the lights stay on for several minutes then there may be other issues going on. I would scan the computer for codes if this is occurring to see if anything comes up. If not then it may just be an electrical issue like a failing ignition switch. If you feel like something is not normal with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why these warning lights are coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/warning-light-is-on-inspection