Q: Safe to drive with hole in muffler

I have a hole in the muffler, not sure if it's safe to to drive, smoke is moderate and not thick as before. Makes aloud noise , is it safe to drive?

Hi there. A hole in the muffler is typically not a really serious issue. It should be safe to drive the vehicle. My biggest concern though is the exhaust itself. If the hole is allowing exhaust to enter the cab of the vehicle then it should not be driven as that can cause some serious problems for the drive of the vehicle. If it is far enough back then you should be fine until you can get it repaired. If you want to have this muffler replaced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to replace it.