Q: Overheating 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I did a full service. I replaced my thermostat flushed the radiator changed the oil. There is a tiny hole on the radiator, I just don't see that being the problem to cause it to overheat.

Any leaks in the cooling system will not allow the system to hold pressure. The cooling system holds pressure to raise the boiling point of the coolant. You need to get the leak fixed and make sure all the air is out of the coolant. If you want to this taken care of, a certified technician from YourMechanic can detect and repair the leak, or replace the radiator, after thorough inspection.