Q: Radiator empty but there is no leak from the radiator.

Radiator continues to be empty, but water not leaking from radiator

Hi there. Check the coolant hoses and heater hoses for any leaks. If there are no leaks, then check the core plugs (freeze plugs) on the engine for any leaks or signs of leaks. If there is no visible leak, then check the engine oil and the transmission oil and see if the oil is black in color or like a milkshake. If the oils are like a milkshake, then the engine coolant is either getting into the engine oil or the transmission oil. If you need further assistance with your cooling system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Radiator empty but there is no leak from the radiator.