Truck died and will not restart. 2011 f-150 ford ignition...

Q: Truck died and will not restart.

My truck started this morning via the remote. It died before I got outside and will not restart.

Hello, The first thing to check is all the fuses to make sure they are seated. There will be be more information needed to understand why the truck is not restarting. If it cranks and won’t start, a scanner will need to be connected to see if there are any codes or to see if live data can lead to a recommendation. If the engine won’t turn over like the starter, the starting circuit will need to be checked. You may need the aid of mechanic with a scanner, such as one from YourMechanic, to see if there are any codes present and/or give a starter diagnosis.