Q: alternator went out,after changing it the check transmission light comes on,it idles fine but go to give it some gas and it boggsD

Ok first around 7 months ago the wife rearended another. The frame looks good, but had hood damage. Bumper is loose and had to cut the air bag out. After a little body work, it was drivable but it had some shaking or bouncing in the front - not a lot but enough. Well month ago starter wento out and around same time I notice it started to feel like a tire was flat. A change in shifting, kicking back ex. but if you stepped on it she take off. No warning lights saying something is wrong. Well today alternator went out, changed it and now I have to check the transmission. It idles good but the give it gas and she fades before she goes up plus wants to die if in gear. If you don't give it gas, do you think it is my transmission, gears, or a bad sencore, or a combination of both?

The vehicle sounds like it has a lot of different issues and safety concerns. The fact that two major electrical components failed around the same tame, and now shows Transmission Warning Light leads me to believe that there may be a wiring issue. The issues may have stemmed from the collision. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a complete inspection to determine what exactly is causing the stalling issue.

3. alternator went out,after changing it the check transmission light comes on,it idles fine but go to give it some gas and it boggsD