Q: my neighbor took car to mechanic, to replace struts, all four, parts and labors around 1300 dollars. reasonable?

Corolla making lots of noise when I drive on roads, less so on highway. but mechanic said all struts broken, is the price for 1300 dollars reasonable, including parts and labors.

A: The price for parts and labor to replace al...

The price for parts and labor to replace all 4 strut assemblies and alignment after installation of parts is very reasonable at $1300. When I look up labor the two front struts labor is about 4 hours and the rear is also 4 hours. Add an alignment of about 1.5 hours you are looking at 9.5 hours labor to replace all struts and alignment.