Q: my neighbor took car to mechanic, to replace struts, all four, parts and labors around 1300 dollars. reasonable?

Corolla making lots of noise when I drive on roads, less so on highway. but mechanic said all struts broken, is the price for 1300 dollars reasonable, including parts and labors.

The price for parts and labor to replace all 4 strut assemblies and alignment after installation of parts is very reasonable at $1300. When I look up labor the two front struts labor is about 4 hours and the rear is also 4 hours. Add an alignment of about 1.5 hours you are looking at 9.5 hours labor to replace all struts and alignment.

• my neighbor took car to mechanic, to replace struts, all four, parts and labors around 1300 dollars. reasonable?