Q: Metal noise when turning left.

Everything has been changed on both sides of front end. Moog: lower control arm, sway bar links, tie rods. Sway bar bushings. Brake pads and rotors. Monroe complete strut assembly and finally caliper with bracket (changed all bolts and clips). Wheel bearing assembly is only 9 months old. Now after installing everything there is 2 problems. #1 is that going over bumps there is still a slight noise coming from the driver side. #2 now a new noise is that when I turn left the driver side makes a screeching noise then goes away after a couple seconds. Passenger side no problems what so ever. Driver side still have noises. I don't understand what is wrong. I've changed 100% of everything. It does not sound like the CV axel is going bad. I've encountered that problem before and it sounds nothing like it. Sounds like a metal on metal only when I turn left.

The noise over bumps could be related to the steering rack or mounts. You have already replaced everything else.

As for the screeching noise, there is a chance that the brake dust shield is rubbing the rotor The shields are flimsy and can easily be bent to the point that they graze the rotor in turns.

If you would like a have a professional take a look at your vehicle, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the sound so that there is no further damage to your car.