Q: What does the power steering Warning Light mean?

What does the power steering Warning Light mean?

The power steering Warning Light is located on your instrument cluster. When the power steering Warning Light is illuminated, it means that your power steering system is not working correctly. The vehicle should be inspected as soon as possible.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the power steering Warning Light will illuminate when the ignition is turned on but the engine is not yet running. You should only be concerned with the power steering Warning Light if it stays lit after the engine has been turned on.

3. What does the power steering Warning Light mean?