Q: Battery light came on while driving

Battery light came on while driving, car then died, had it jumped and drove off. Car was moving slow, after a few miles all the lights (including engine) came on and the car died again. Road side service said the alternator is good, jumped vehicle again, drove for 10 mins and vehicle died again. What could be the problem?

A: Hello there, a few different faults can cau...

Hello there, a few different faults can cause the vehicle to die like this while running. The most common would be the fuel pump, battery, alternator, battery cable, or a wiring fault. I'd recommend you get your car looked at by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your battery fault and perform any repairs required.